Sunday, January 10, 2010

sunday?


my current damn thick short hair =X

a bored sunday
hoorayyy~!!


actually is
my whole week also super damn siao bored
finished my the only assignment (dun envy) by tuesday night
so the rest of time other than classes, im so sien arh
slowly im into illust class dy
guai ka ma, i noe =D
so i went starbucks alone
enjoyed my chocolate cream chipsss while doing my life sketches and did some practices
notice ppl how sit arh, how they playing lappie, how drink =D
walao, so enjoying my time
yess!
i love to be alone, lalallalala~

my sunday~
out for 'lunch' with my super good hsemate xD
he just see me eat ><
paiseh and thanks =D
notice that nowadays ppl do sleep late and eat late
3pm smtg the sushi zanmai is full with ppl
and some even queue outside just to waiting for seats!
we should eat around 12 de ma, then ny call lunch =X

after that
quiken come
we go walk walk at pyramid laa
then meet yao chong and frens
act quiken n yao chong they all are together de maa
talk talk talk
walao
damn regret i didnt go study either physics or bio
they all still got 3 months then can go university liao
aiyer, envy
they all are uni students and im a college students.. aiks



hope there are alot of assignments coming
so that im not so bored
wahahhahahhaha~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir