Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new semester

lets talk about my new semester which is major in illustration. IL0905-1, my class. thinking why im choosing illust for my major. hmm.. mayb i like drawing? but today we totally dissapointed lecturer. our class all drawing also not pass. we cant get the colour mode, original, warm or cool temperature, prismatic chromatic grey muted colour, high medium low key. blaaa~ watever. all fail huh.


now talk about lecturer. my monday class and tuesday class lecturer are the same. watthe! we have to face him 2 days continuosly. its okay actually, but then he is a super boring people = = always duno wat to say and er.. er .. er... walao. so, so far i dy attend 2 classes, which are figure 3 and medium & technique, both are teach by him. boring faces.

friends? so far i didnt make any new friends. just stick with old friends, mingyang ahliang wenkang they all. even lunch time dinner time, i also find back my old gang, find find pohling cheongyen and dear them eat. im happy with them at least. can found my laughter at there.


lastly, should i listen to my mum and change to AD?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir