Monday, January 18, 2010

my wonderful weekends =D



My dearest sister came to find me last friday till yesterday which was sunday. So nice =D she reached here at friday night. Then we headed to Italianese for dinner. So full for both of us. The next day, saturday, we have nando's chicken for lunch. Then after class around 130pm, we went to one utama for some shopping xD we have sakae shushi for dinner and famous amous white chips with macadamia cookies as snacks.
Sunday, we went to sunway pyramid which is so near to my hostel to shop xD and then we have canton-i for lunch. Before went back, she bought some fruits back her uni since her place quite hard to get some fruits. In this 3 days, i manage to grab 4 pieces of shirts and 1 dress while my sister grab 4 pieces of shirts too, 1 dress and 1 night gaun for her uni red carpet night. LOL. Had really great time with my sister xD we chat chat chat, walk walk walk, then sleep on 1 super single bed. So happy! :D After this, i want to announce that ive bankrupt. No more shopping for me although i still have alot of things want to buy. Save money start from now~ gonna save some for buying wacom liao T T
Wish to have next visit from my sister =D wheeee~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir