Monday, January 25, 2010

Breaking Dawn

Heres my fourth saga in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I know, im kinda slow right? = = I bought this, i means the whole series of Twilight since the end of 2008, that time everyone (mostly girls) are so in love in twilight, insane. Same as me, after watched twilight, my friends and I faster went and grabbed the book. I even asked my friend go KL help me buy cz there was lack of stock on that time at my place. So, i finished the Twilight only a few days just after i bought the book. Then second saga, New Moon, i finished in 2 months, LOL cz of working on that time. The third? Eclipse, finished it before i entered The One Academy which was last May. So, for the last saga, which is damn thick compared to others, sure i need more time right? YUP, i used the whole half year to go through the HALF of the book! But in between my sister brought back to Kuantan. So i continue it when im sem breaking last end of 2009. Till now, i still haven finish it, 345 pages out of 753 pages, im FAST right? HAHAHA.. I plan to finish it before Chinese New year, serious for this time although everytime i also promise myself to finish it before what date what date, but never sucess. So this time is SERIOUS x 100.





20 days to go!
Kuantan here i come =D

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir