Thursday, December 17, 2009

kuantan! =D

2 posts for 1 day
cz ntg to do maa
ignore me
if u dun wan to read
although studied in other place
i still love kuantan
here make me feel warm
feel like home
cz got mama papa jie jie n mei mei
n all my besties are here

sem break for 3 weeks
not enough for me actually
till now
been here for 7 days dy
assignments din touch =)
stil got 2 weeks maa
man man lai laaaa
watched new moon and zombie land with my dearest frens xD
then watched avatar with my family
never change in loving robert pattinson
hahaha!

erm
tmr night going for leeling birthday
earlier birthday wish for leeling
happy birthday to you leeling =D


any other plans?
except for discuss about the christmas party

cheehan waiting u back for my film
arhhhhhhh





finish

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir