Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas


Nothing special for my christmas this year. For christmas eve, me and my friends had a steamboat party and so call countdown for christmas at yeelin's house. Sorry for didnt join you all for buying session, cause im queen of ffk ma. Around 2 o'clock of 24th of december, i went to help them after finish my lovely dinner that treat by my dearest sister xD thanks.

Once i step in her house, i say 'lai, i help to cut watermelon' i look so exciting. I just want to help =) but then I cut nothing but cut my finger! gosh... so malu that time. i just keep laugh and laugh, seeing my blood flow out like that. They say im so stupid, a previous president of pbsm at my previous school, duno how to cure it myself, at least also using tissue to stop the blood ma, hahahaha.

They have nothing to let me do, they dont let me to touch all sharp things like knife scissors. So someone ask me to decorate the house by draw so
something on wall ><

Night, the steamboat party start. Around 20 of us, previous classmates
eat eat eat~ and camwhore alots when cheehan reached, hahaha! i think half of the pictures inside his camera have my big head! play some games after that. ting~ sorry making u so tired of us lea, so pekcek la u that night.
but i think all of the games n the exchange gifts session are fun and so creative, hahaha! you are always the people who doing this stuff, good job xD

due to all photos at cheehan there, so just waiting =)





for my christmas day? nothing special. just went for hi-tea at ms garden with my dearest sister ♥ luckily we have this plan, smart us xD cause night papa plan to bring us to christmas dinner, but end up due to our target shop close that night and east grill was fully book by people, so end up we just eat very simple. no more turkey dinner for us ><>





result gonna out soon
god bless me

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir