Wednesday, December 2, 2009

kailee's birthday

a late post =D



its start with birthday eves
me n my dear went for dinner at ZEN
after that movie- Box
its a damn scary movie
i wonder why i want to watch such shocking movie on my birthday eves =X
after movie i guess dear want to wait until 12am = =
so he brought me to starbucks
ordered my loved chocolate cream chips!
so my birthday is started with starbucks
not bad actually =D


ccc

then we backed
alot of my frens wishing me happy birthday by texting
thanks laa wei
almost reached my house
he wanted me to close my eyes
slowly walk in
opened my room
take out the cloth that cover my eyes
oh me gosh!~
theres a love shape using light to make it
and 3 words
i love u making by roses
how sweet it is
all this with a romantic song
after some time
he bring me downstair
i was surprise that along the way its alot roses and candle
nice and romantic =D
i saw a haggen daz cake in front of me with roses too
all my frens sudd jump out and sang birthday song for me
omg
i was really surprise
tears*
thanks dear for giving me a surprise birthday
love u so much X)
and thanks all my frens who willing to help n give me this surprise
bahahahhaa
forget to say
cheehan blew all my balloons that im going to use it for my history project
but my room is full of balloon!
my favourite balloon wuhhuuu~


cake =D

me and dear X)

i found this (pink dress!) thanks dear

its afternoon of my day =D
my bestie ting ting come to find me
me cheehan n ting went to italianese for lunch
its a nice place
but due to greedy =X
we ordered too much
cant finish it all n super full!
and another surprise
a waiter sudd ask whos birthday today?
hes carrying a little cake
tiramisu their choice
wat a nice cake =D
thanks ting and han
after some time
i means after lunch
another bestie come for me=D
su ann the fashionable girl XD
we had so called hi tea? watever
dessert also can xD
at honeymoon
thanks ann for treating me
bahahahha




me XD
cheehan n me with the expression of we are FULL!!!
nice design (like it) xD
kailee
ting
ann


han


its night
me and dear went for bubba gump
our dinner
he told me abit about the story of
errrr
forest and gumps?
forget dy ><
nice restaurant =D
shrimps the main dishes
after that
we went for movie again (i personally like to watch movie) bah
we had Christmas Carol
nice ~ make me feel like its christmas now xD
another thngs
thanks for u all presents =X
an editing video clips that full of my ugly pic
pretty woman ><
its nice act
hahahhahaa
and
special thanks for liyun
ur video made me cry!
thanks everyone lea

okayyy
-finish-
its a really nice and a surprise i had ever

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir