Monday, July 27, 2009

skype and birthday? X)

skype with yun n ting on friday night
fun~~
cheehan even come my hse then both of us webcam with yun
long time no see her ( cz i dy 2 month plus didnt back to kuantan.. miss >.<)
after that we call ting dld skype
we make conference call
talk talk talk
laugh laugh laugh till 1 smtg =D
talk more than 1 and a half hr LOL
it was fun =D when will we chat again?
i hope 1st of august outing stil ON
then i think i will ditch all of my cls (*if gt replacement cls on saturday =) just for the outing
cz its sooooo important =D

take by my webcam photo booth X)

take by my webcam photo booth X)

yesterday was yeepin n waiyin birthday
so belated happy birthday to yeepin n waiyin aka baoo at here =D

yeepin my friend at tanah putih ( my ex sch at kuantan)
smaller than me 1 year and very cute?
hahaha
kok onn that day msn me n ask me record a video for him as present
n then he will edit all of the video record from all frens n then present to yeepin
this method last time we used on cheehan birthaday = =
but i stil record it its a present for him =D


then waiyin?
my best friend at college here
cz yesterday is sunday
so we today ny help her celebrate n give her surprise XD
me n pohling buy a padini shirt for her
and then kim eddie them buy a milk bottle and then milk for her
siaooooo = =
then elaine sheila jamie buy a cake for her
after cls we sudd off the light and sing birthday song for her
then kim them take out the milk bottle with milk ( duno wat milk.. HL?)
present to waiyin aka baoo n force her to drink finish XD
see her face
we all laugh XD
we also buy the pii pii pii for party 1 when blow gt sound that 1 n play XD
keep pii pii pii and laugh laugh laugh XD
but act bside de cls gt student doing presentation paisehhh >.<

see her face X)




sheila. elaine. vincent. kim

eddie is playing pii pii pii? X)

yee xiang playing also? X)



anyway
hope yeepin n waiyin like their present very much X)
n then happy always
LOL



p/s : elaine waiyin i wan the photo from you~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir