Thursday, July 30, 2009

siao

wat time is now?
omg...
its early in the morning 244am?

i just finish my friday assignmentS
design and drawing
wuhuuuuu~~~~~~

n then now skype ing with winnie
siao us
conference call with alotsa frens just now
but all of them dy sleep
left both of us
winnie doing her languange presentation for later
then me waiting chris send finish a 12 MB photoshop file through msn
so we continue keep talking =D

later need say goodbyeeeee to my dearest lappie for awhile
cz need to borrow chris do the photoshop thngs at sch
all just for history of art!!!
really hate history of art actually
cz will take me much of time to do it
just for the exhibition and presentation

then mayb will crash the time on saturday
i wan go out lea
with my dearest frens
(*if still ON) X)
i wan shopping til gao gao
tat day take money from tanah putih stil haven use yet
mummy dy send to me to my bank account
so i wan use it wisely =D

its time to sleep dy XD
tmr need 930am go sch T T

winnie u add oil laa
hahaha
sry left u 1 person ther


night



miss alot kuantan lang =D





0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir