Thursday, July 23, 2009

noob

attend to my figure class yesterday
drew this old man =D

old man =X

then listen to cheong yen's phone fm
sorry for drop your handphone paiseh
duno who suggest using masking tape to tape it
aha
it wont drop any more =D
claps
phone with masking tape? X)

im totally exhauted after didnt sleep for 1 night
just for rushing figureS
then before that night i also didnt sleep well
cz the msian study mid term test
so
i sleep from 8pm till 8am today XD
i put alarm for 10pm actually to wake up n do my computer graphic assignment
and then put 6am wake up and do my drawing
but my noob handphone
didnt call me wake up
ishhhh
so sleep for 12 hrs =D
now need use clock dy
so every morning u can heard loud ring ring ring from my room

my macbook is totally noob!
cant shut down this morning
n then lag for long time
siaooooo
i think because of the illustrator baa
when rendering artwork
need a lots of time
then causing lag!!!
so noob
ishhhh





oh ya~
my housemate holiday rite now
september ny back
so i will have peace night for more than 1 month
cz they always making noise during midnight =X
hope i can sleep without their noise now X)


23 days to go
wuhuu~~~~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir