Saturday, July 18, 2009

first post?

first to blog

wondering want to write wat
for sure is about my life =D
my life at the one academy
need to write all the things that happen in my college life
so that when i old can flash back the memories that i have before

sorry for using broken n poor grammar english
trying to improve now =)


today is my old sch anugerah day
i suppose at ther n very proud to go on the stage n take the money from principal
lacking of money recently>.<
and im so gam dong cz early in the morning my frenS call
all of them at sch
so envy~~~~ >.<
i hope im there also

go for a movie with some friends around 5 oclock
watching harry potter
honestly to say-----not so nice
shhh...
but 1 of my friend say very nice and trying to watch it again = =
after that go subway take away my dinner


its time to doing my assignmentS
trying to finish my pop up by tonite XD



*miss my family so so much

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir