Wednesday, November 23, 2011

birth day

Lets talk about my birthday. Im having chicken pox as you guys know, for the second day on my birthday, so its kinda bad luck for me. Went for doctor and took medicines. But then the good thing about this is i get 10 days mc from doctor, so i skipped the whole day classes even the business quiz on my birthday and hide myself in my room eating porridge and plain wholemeal bread. I was like wtf why am i so bad luck, CHICKEN POX on my birthday? God is kidding me. So i thought everyone is give up on me cz i cant even celebrate, eat cakes, bla bla bla. Until my ex boyfriend come and gave me present and bought me fruits. By the time i realize someone still remember my birthday though. LOL
He said i cant eat cake, so fruits will do. And 2 candles represent 20 years old LOL
He bought me Kenzo kaleidoscope 5 little perfume from Thailand. And ikea erm, candle? Thank you :) eh sweet


Next, i thought nobody wanna celebrate with me since its past 12am and not my birthday anymore, so i planned to sleep earlier and get up at 2am to take medicine. Who knows 12 something, I heard knock sound and open my door, and tadaaaaaaaaa, my classmates and friends singing happy birthday song for me and i like erm, wait, why?
My awkward face still thinking what happen :OO
My awkward face with birthday cake

Thank you chen liang for the handmade present :)
Gift from jian woei, thank you and i will take care myself LOL
Lastly my dearest classmates and friends, i like this very much, thank you~ mwuahhhhhhhhh!
Thank you ChenLiang, Melvin, AhLu, YeeSum, WeiShin, KeenFai, Hins, JianWoei, Johnson, WenKang, CheeKong and ZheHui! Mwuah love you guys :3


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir