Monday, December 5, 2011

recent

Just wanna blog bout my recent life :))

Receive a project swissify's parcel on last thursday morning. I was super excited cz this was my 1st time online buying clothes. And after a sleepless night because of rushing storyboard, my energy boost to the max after receive this lovely parcel in the morning. The dress was beautiful with very unique print :))


 Very cute christmas theme cupcakes gift by Sheng Yang, for my birthday and christmas present :O Super cute until I not willing to eat them = kill them :(( Btw, they are from Wondermilk, taste good :3

Have my movie date with Chee Han on saturday night after a half day spend in Starbucks doing website. I love both of them, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson! <3 Kristen Stewart was super gorgeous on her wedding dress~~ I want a wedding like this in the future!! :))


Last, my final week is finally coming! Website, portfolio, manga, storyboard~ Lets fight!! I will be going back to Kuantan on 9th of dec, please date me if you at Kuantan too :O byebye :3

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir