Sunday, September 18, 2011

Very random post

Recently picture of mine. Cut the fringe myself! And i think its sho cute, hahaha! I love the spoilt instax film effect that gave the reddy light on the left. Why spoilt? Because i duno inside dtill got films and i go and open the cover = = However, it makes me wasted one blank film but gave me special effects on the rest. :D
2 little sylvanian famlilies that presents by boyfie during 1 year ann. Very cute right? Love them very much, hehe
Owh yeah, i post this cz i want to show my sis that i bought this pretty cheap small table from ikea that only cost me rm17.90. I buy it cz it is cheap = = It comes with few colors too, but i think black is most suitable for me :D
3rd year 2nd sem is a tough sem although im graduated soon in half more year. Time really flies and i have to start thinking my future now. :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir