Sunday, September 25, 2011

saturday


Its saturday again and stay at home whole day is the plan. Watch Les Triplettes de Belleville, an France animation which have very beautiful art style, this afternoon. The story line is quite boring but due to the very unique design for the whole film and the abstractness for the character design, i force myself to finish it while slowly study the detail of the animation. Also, there is almost no dialogue during the 81 minutes film. Luckily i had enough sleep before watching. But i can said it this is a very nice animation with unique style, but not acceptable for everyone. You can go check out the Illusionist, same production with this movie with very similar art style french base animation.

**
Just finished reading kill^6 er by giddens. I enjoy my day very much :)
Lastly, my awkward face with a super big pimple on my left cheek. Night :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir