Saturday, November 14, 2009

all about us

first
im going to talk about 3 of us!
ting han and me
ting come find us that day
and we have a great time that day
we go canton-i for lunch
then go amp square for singk =)
long time didnt feel like this
have the feel of at kuantan
talk as loud as we can
i noe we are damn noisy
and all people looking at us
but who cares?
we are person like this marh ><
then when singing
we all noe ousrselves singing very bad
so we dare to sing out loud
not sing act all the time
is shout!
wuhuuuu~
miss liyun
without you is not look like our last time trip
four person class trip
arghhh
miss you badly
miss that time at school and also the trip =)



me ting han =)


then
is about us
me and my dear XD
the 1st day we together
at TGI friday
honestly
im really shock that time
and feel touching
hahahaha
thanks for loving me



me and benny

haagen daz
me and him
dinner for today~ zen
tiramisu
kailee =) and the half strong(big) body is kim
sambatt kim tear out all the layer
benny XD
wat face is this? =X
nice grapetiser

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir