Sunday, August 9, 2009

week =D

it has been quite long time i never post
cz of almost end of semester in my college =D
1 week ago?

went to Fridays with my bestie ting
abit expensive and cost us 40 smtg each
but the food are so so ny ler
ishh

the menu XD

dessert

appetizers


eat steamboat at yuen with my dearest group member

final pop up presentation
for more picture for my class pop up presentation
pls go my cls blog and take a look XD

yyin kim me and pohling's pop up

my work =D



history of art exhibition
final test for alots subjects
and
ting's birthday!! XD

the post for ting birthday will be post when i free =D
cz need to wait for some pic from ann and ting XD


p/s due to time limited, for more pictures pls go my facebook and take a look baa XD




sem break coming soon!!!
wuhuuuu
go back kuantan

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir