Saturday, August 15, 2009

start X)

sem break!!!
wuhuuu
but im sick
sore throat and cough until no sound

monday go back kuantan! =D
miss my family n room soooo much

have my last design cls on friday
need to present my final work
colour booklet

i choose childlike as my theme XD


front cover for my booklet design


2nd and 3rd pages

4th and 5th pages

back cover



go for shogun friday afternoon for lunch
meet sekmeng XD
long time didnt see him.. so happy XD
take lunch together and with -3 frens(cheehan classmates) as well XD
and some frens from -2 clss X)
not bad the food
eat alot

i almost no sound but still keep talking at drawing cls ><
cz last day of this sem ma
must talk alot


my final test for drawing cls XD

before and after for my drawing..appreciate


so high everybody XD benny and kim playing around

all concentrate drawing.. final maa XD

then night after my last lesson(drawing cls)
sem break startXD
go for mr teppanyaki for dinner with lots of frens
although i sick><
but i stil ate that?
wtf !!!!
then causing me today more serious and no sound

drag my frens accompany me eat porridge and go for doctor just now
thx wenkang and eddie =D

no sound really pity
i kept type msg in phone then give them see
like that only they can noe wat im going to talk
same as when see doctor
type msg in phone! omg
then my mum call also cant ans ><
just can sms

what a start of my sem break ><
cz of sick?
take care all my frens la weiii
nowaydays really easily get sick
so take care =D
dun let urself fall sick then no sound like me?
canot! ><
i cant talk but i stil like to hear ppl talk ler

take care =D


monday monday!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir