Sunday, August 16, 2009

sick

yesterday no sound at all ><
today?
feel better but sound not feel like come back to me
sound like transformer?
haha
worst than friday's sound
if u heard my sound on friday during drawing cls XD

feel bored
early morning wake up and take medicine
7am omg
then slp again XD
noon go eat porridge alone
ishh
whers my frens?

all back hometown
but im stil enjoying
cz go shojikiya food fest buy alot of food
although i cant eat ><
but for my family XD
so regret didnt follow relative back
if not im lying on my bed in my princess room right now
but also good la cz scare jangkit to my relative
then they sick not good lurr XD

tmr going back kuantan
afternoon i think
with chee han by bus ><

tmr fast come XD
cant wait go tc! yc with my frens, playing tennis and badminton, eating with my family XD
hurrayXD

1 comments:

Toiy said...

u going back soon liao lor ......
leave me alone here liao T_T

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir