Sunday, November 14, 2010

pipit

Went to the pipit wonderful market Ⅴ yesterday with bestie pohling and his bf KC :D Thanks for bringing me there anyway.
At the antique lift going up to annexe gallery.
Adopt me please.. haha cutie

Here came my most favourite handmade artist, evangelione's handmade. You can go to her website and take a look. I bet most of you will love her works very muchie :D just like me..

*knock knock knock*
Her dollhouse miniature in the exhibition ♥ love to the max
See, little audrey!


The stall of her to sell her handmade thingy
I wonder how she can make those bag so tiny and yet still so real and delicate

Postcards ♥
They are just AWESOMEEEE :D
At the end, yan mm ju and bought myself this :D Although im kind of broke now, but still happy and satisfied.. teehee ✿

Still got alot of stall and pictures of course. But im lazy and rushing assignments. So stay tune :D

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir