Saturday, October 9, 2010

so sick

sports car

medium : acrylic on canvas
One of my assignment of illustration 1. My rendering skill is sucks, erm so do my painting.

Have been burn the midnight oil for few days. I know, 3 or 4am sleep time is normal for a TOA student. For my-not-TOA friends, they think that we are ki siao. So recently i practicing the normal sleep time as a TOA student, at least 330am only sleep. Fuck that, i need sleep larh TOA. But thursday night, i sleep for only 4hours because of this shit (sports car). 630am sleep and 103oam woke up and continue the final touch up. Its like OMFG, i slept after half an hour i heard the malay praying sound!

I suppose to go back home and rest after class which is 5pm (i admit that im weaker than other people and im suffering on the woman menstrual cycle shit on this day so i need rest) but me and friends went to ikea to buy some stuff and of course have the meatball, yum yum. After that, i super duper fan jian and watch p.s. i love you on my macbook.

Okay, back to the title, so im sick =( Feel so guilt for my health, coz i didnt take care of myself. Have to start taking alot of vitamins and fruits. Keep sneezing keep keep sneezing.

Im a super duper extreme most greatly tremendous extra ultimate outermost fattie. I NEED DIET!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir