Friday, March 26, 2010

thursday

So yesterday which was thursday, me, zhehui zhenwei keenfai and wenkang went to ice skating. That was my 2nd time to skate =X my 1st time was like fall down for 10+ times, so ice skating was a nightmare for me. But this time coz of some reason, i have to go =( i keep shouting and blame to them when skating, sorry for that. And i have to thanks all of you to teach me, bring me and safe me from fall down. THANKS~ But still, i fall down for 3 times. I really duno how to skate, im scared laa.


here comes shock wenkang and smiling zhehui

zhenwei and keenfai :D
sorry for low solution of pictire~ cz of 3.2 mgpixel of my laoya phone =X

So after 4 hours skate, we decide to go for sing k. So energetic la us xD Amp square for us. Buffet and 6 and a half hours sing k cost rm40 each. Cheap or...? Everyone was so energetic to sing at first. But after that, zhehui and wenkang slept! Too tired le baaaa~ Around 230am, (yup, we went out from early in the morning till early in the morning!) finally we went back with tired body, especially my super pain left leg, and my almost taosha voice =X But we all enjoying very much! haha!

Here wish all my college mates a very happy holidays! wuhuu~

And now, hooray!~ Im finally at home.. Home sweet home! :D Planing what to do for my break.. Hmm...


Im seriuosly love my home


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir