Tuesday, March 9, 2010

experince

It have been long long time i didnt update my blog. So, what am I busy recently? After my awesome chinese new year, im busy with all of my final projects. Figure, compo, perspective, drama, presentation of c&s.........


Had a great experience of presentation last sunday which my group asked by c&s lecturer to present at Annexe gallery for an event. That was my very 1st time to Annexe gallery and to present to a bunch of stranger! That awesome place located at Pasar Seni. Oh my~ i LOVE there! Alot of cultural stuff and handmade stuff. Spend some money on some lovely stuff at there. About the presentation, we did quite well, thanks Grey for giving us this opportunity. And thanks my groupmate Johnson, Shazz and Wenkang for that day. So sad Chenliang cant make it to join us. After the presentation, we go yamchar with a bunch of high society people! We 4 students from The One Academy, Grey(our lecturer), Mark(our supposed to teach us leacturer), and some idk what name are them and a i dunwan to mention who is that but i just can said that she is a super geng liu person! Nice experince~ Erm.. smtg to say is that day was my 1st day to take rapid kl! Is cheap~ but not comfort at all. Luckily i still manage to get a seat, if not, idk what will happen to me. Felt dizzy once stepped down from rapid heading to Pasar Seni.
Lastly, i still want to thanks Grey and my groupmates! we ROCKS!

Photos will be upload after i get from our photographer, Wenkang! :D
stay tune~


just cant wait for my 1 and a half month SEM BREAKKKK!!


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir