Tuesday, October 27, 2009

=D

went for mid valley just now
6 of us
1st time went there with sheila =)
the purpose of us going is to buy paper for our packaging design for design cls
went to paper boutique and art friend
bought silver and gold colour paper and ribbon for my packaging
wonder how my packaging look like?
haha
wait for next friday's post =)
cz that project submit on next friday
walk walk walk
i saw a shop call delectable by su
sheila bring us go in
i love the cupcakes very much!
its cuteeee XD
act i planning to buy it
but too exp for me =(
cz im poor maa
at last
they all bought 7 sins of chocolate
i also buy after think
peach for me =)
wanna manja myself abit XD
oh~ its niceeee!
alvin even say after eat feel like flying XD
hahaha!

Delectable

the board

the box

mine one and sing yang's

peach

benny who wearing spec

happy birthday!! =)
lastly
cz my post is abit late
so i wanna to wish sheila happy birthday!!! XD
u are 18 now
happy always =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir