Monday, October 12, 2009

aiyerr


duno why

i keep emo this few days
aikss
i also dun wan de
just my heart duno fly to where dy
duno why
mayb cz i know the truth?
haha
hope its not
and my mood causes me draw the figure damn sucks!
some ppl even asking are you ok?
everyday sure will ppl ask me
are you all right?
then i even almost fall down 
and hurts my knees and elbows
cz of moody huh?

siao!!
i dun wan feeling like this la weii
im tired
come back
my patient 
my happy
my laughing
my mood
ishhhh

and i wan to change my style
cz everyone say very tired talk to me
dun wan to boom ppl again
im tired too actually
for your good and me myself own good
but some ppl say 'ok de, i use to it dy'
isit if i dun boom ppl not like kailee again?
i hope no lor
cz im stil kailee okayy
ok, continue my figures ><
sucks laa

lastly
sorry my friend who worry me
><
im fine
im ok XD

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir