Thursday, May 20, 2010

saving money


Jay chou release new album! :D But as a jay chou's fan, this time i choose not to buy his album, feeling sad. Last time i use to pre-order his album. Why? Is not i dont like him anymore, is my financial problem. ISH! Im currently saving money for travel and ricoh =X I want ricoh so badly lah. Since DSLR is so common nowadays, you really can see everyone holding it, i prefer ricoh and not dslr liaw. It is enough for me i think and main point is cheaper. So ricoh and travel VS jay chou album, sorry to jay chou coz i rather choose two of em.

But say saving money, i still bought some stuff during that day out on Saturday. Hmm... not say alot lah, but still wasting money, right? We went to Pavillion, pipit wonderful market IV which held at Annexe Gallery and Ikea. We like to go Ikea coz of the hotdog and curry puff, owh, so delicious lah wei! And one thing is, the food are dirt cheap!

Im a little fans of tofu :D devil robots. This notebook not bought from pipit la, just my friend, lili saw it at KLDW and she called me whether i want anot. I sure want lah, haha. Thanks anyway. There are 6 little postcards and 3 little stickers as free gift.


Heres the stuff that bought from pipit. Love the flower texture of the fabric so much! Im a fabric freak although I seldom do handmade right now. But seeing all those nice fabric, they are like waving to me, said "Bring me Home!" I tak tahan and just brought them. Fabric are just so amazing, it can transform to alot of lovely stuff :D The little love with cotton lace is i use the time while waiting my friend to go fer lunch today to make it. As today is 520 day, so LOVE :D so suit the theme of today weih.. (oops, i porposely one)

And here the cute stuff that bought from pipit too. Badge designed by pocotee, keychain by duno, ehrm... Eh, i bought a bracelet too. Dont see me that always wear pants and shirts, i will wear bracelet too lah. And im now finding nice white gold necklace to buy, coz my neck damn empty, see also not song! (Nobody says that necklace should present by boyfwen or special ones right?) Hahaha... Im gonna get one soon. :)



Entertainment on saturday? Cant wait X)


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir